Welcome back to the first episode of the second season of BizSprints Podcast where we share useful tips and tricks to help drive your business forward! We’re really excited about this new season and can’t wait to share the incredible interviews that we have lined up for you to help you grow your business at a pace that you’re not going to believe.
During our break after the first season of the show, we’ve been working with many business owners to help them build out their sales and go-to-market strategies to get their revenues moving north. A lot of newer salespeople have been asking us about what they can do in order to build out their pipelines and networks that will help their companies convert, so that’s where we’re going to start.
Tune in to this week’s episode as we dig into some game-changing tips and strategies that we’ve used here at BizSprints in order to build up our own network and client base. This is the same exact procedure that we teach to our clients to help them achieve incredible results.
From setting up your workweek and prioritizing your meetings to the art of never eating alone and getting the most out of networking events, you’ll learn everything you need to know to build your network and pipelines. So get your earbuds in and get ready to take some notes because you won’t want to miss these tips!
On this Episode, You Will Learn:
- Tips for setting up your workweek.
- Why you should add every available networking event to your sales calendar.
- How to prioritize and delegate your client and prospect meetings.
- How to prepare for your breakfast and lunch meetings.
- Tips for “guiding” lunch and breakfast meetings and getting the most out of them.
- Why we reserve dinners for larger prospects and very strategic partners.
- The power of networking events and our best tips for getting the most out of them.
- How selfies can help set you apart from others at those events.
- And much more!
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Episode: