Many salespeople assume that they know exactly where all of their deals are in their life cycle. However, without having the right tools in your sales tool belt, it’s unlikely that they will know exactly how much money they are about to make.
So what is the one most important measurement tool for how successful you are in your role in as a salesperson and how much revenue you’re going to produce?
On this episode, we’re pulling back the curtain on the ways to provide a high-level overview of your sales processes that will allow you to manage the health of your sales organization and understand where any deal is at any point in its lifecycle – the pipeline. We cover what the pipeline actually is, why it’s so important, and the management’s role in making sure the pipeline is properly executed
Join us to discover why it is an absolute must for commission salespeople to keep their sales pipelines up to date.
On this Episode, You Will Learn:
- What a pipeline is all about.
- The importance of measuring all steps and aspects of your sales cycle.
- The relationship between conversions and the time it takes to send things through the pipeline.
- The management’s role in making sure the pipeline is executed correctly.
- The role client and prospect education plays as a part of the pipeline.
- Why youmust educate yourself on what business intelligence can do for your book of business.
Featured on the Show:
- Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble by Dan Lyons Insight Data Solutions
- If you need any help with your pipeline, give us a call at 888-512-3422
Listen to the Full Episode: