Sales isn't an easy business to be in, as you all are well aware. It takes some serious positivity and persistence to pick yourself up after being rejected by a potential client or missing a sales goal.
I'm devoting some time today to talk about persistence, and why maintaining a positive state of mind is so critical as a salesperson. In my experience, your state of mind and the actions you take are far more important than a situation itself.
In this episode, I talk about how being persistent has shaped my career and company. I cover why you should always treat a potential client as if they're going to work with you, and how to turn a "no" into a positive way to keep moving through the pipeline. I also touch on finding ways to win along the way and staying creative in your sales approach.
If you need a reminder that your success is in your hands, don't miss this pick-me-up episode!
On this Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why it's crucial that you bring positivity to every area of your life, not just your work.
- The keys to being persistent as an individual and as a company or team.
- How my team turns potential "losses" into ways to push clients further down the pipeline.
- Why you have to appreciate the little wins along the way if you want to keep working in sales.
- Ways to keep the creativity flowing through your sales process.
- How you should react if a client doesn't want to work with you.
Featured on the Show:
- Have a question or interested in being on BizSprints? Email us at email@example.com!
- If you need any help with your pipeline, give us a call at 888-512-3422
Listen to the Full Episode: