Ninety-eight percent of high-performing people in sales report that their sales pitch is 100% scripted, practiced, and memorized. Organizations can dramatically improve the process of onboarding new salespeople by remembering that practice makes perfect. Take the guesswork out of what it means to make a sale for your business and help your sales team develop the muscle memory needed to make their sales pitch second nature.
In this episode, I break down the steps to creating a high performing sales team on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. These easy to follow ideas will turn your sales team into raving cheerleaders for your company and improve their results in a fraction of the time.
Sales training should be continuous and incremental. There should only be one way to sell your business. That needs to be communicated to your team through consistent sales training and evaluation. I'll give you practical tips to implement effective sales training strategies and critical errors that every sales manager must avoid when onboarding new sales team members.
Implementing an effective strategy for practicing the sales process is a simple way to improve results for your business.
On this Episode, You Will Learn:
- What you can do to create a high-performance sales team.
- How to make sure your sales team is ready each day to ensure the sales process goes smoothly.
- How to use your commute effectively to practice your sales pitch.
- What new sales employees should do to improve their sales process every day.
- How to run a mock sales pitch session with realistic personas.
Featured on the Show:
- Have a question or interested in being on BizSprints? Email us at email@example.com!
- You can also give us a call at 888-512-3422.
Listen to the Full Episode: